Pratishthan Learning Centre started in 2013 as a unique fast-track education program for underprivileged children who are lagging in the education system for a few years due to fractured schooling or who dropped out of school for unfortunate situations. This program gets an out-of-school teenager career-ready in 5 years based on education. The students complete Grades 6 to 10 in 3 years and in the next 2 years complete Grade 12 along with a vocational skill.
Additionally, vocational skill training is provided to all students. Communication, personality development, language ability, soft skill training (for ease of job hiring), and etiquette development are all integrated into the curriculum to encourage the holistic development of the students. In short, Pratishthan Learning Center not just focuses on quality education for underprivileged school drop-outs but also prepares them for formal sector jobs.
- Five-year fast-track education program in English medium to make school dropouts career-ready
- Vocational skilling program is embedded in the school curriculum. It is part of Grade 11, and 12’s regular curriculum.
- Affiliated to the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) board
- Lockdown proof school with a hybrid learning model
- The program follows a tailor-made curriculum especially designed for fast-track education for school dropouts from underprivileged communities.
- Focuses on mainstreaming students by organizing industry internships and corporate interactions. These engagements prepare them for getting and holding a job.
- Communication skill-enhancing, personality development, language ability, soft skill training (for ease of job hiring), and etiquette development are integrated into the curriculum to encourage the holistic development of the students.
- Rigorous counselling and scientific tests are conducted by counsellors and teachers to assist students to make informed choices and join best-suited vocational courses according to their skill set, that coach them beyond their academic curriculum.
- Psychological counselling ensures support to students in distress. The class teachers refer the students to the in-house counsellor who helps them solve their issues with regular sessions.
All students of Pratishthan Learning Center receive nutritious breakfast and freshly cooked lunch in the school every day. It ensures proper supplementary nutrition for the students for better physical and mental health. Read more about school meals.